Our Site respects you as a valuable customer and continues to set the standards in customer satisfaction. In order to maintain a professional level of service while protecting your best interests, we do not release your personal information to any other companies or mailing lists. We know the kind of hassle it is to receive unsolicited mail, so we will do our best from our end to protect you from it, not to mention it's the law. All personal information is kept within our company for the sole purpose of expediting your ordering experience so that you can get on the field as quickly as possible with your new equipment.
In effect, we use the latest encryption technology (SSL) to keep your personal information from the public. We can assure you without exception that when you order from Angelo's our site though our secure checkout, only we read your personal information. This protects you from fraudulent use of your credit card and ensures the highest level of security that you expect and trust. Of course if you still have any concern, you may always call any of our four stores.
What information do we collect?
* We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
* When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit Our Site anonymously.
* Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
* To personalize Our Site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
* To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
* To quickly process your transactions.
* If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding Our Site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make yOur Site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.